It is the policy of Modesto Post Acute Center, as far as possible and practicable, to comply with applicable regulations, to provide care in the best and most home-like environment, to protect our residents from COVID-19, and to allow families to participate in resident’s lives.
- Outside visitation is at the discretion of the Facility and will be monitored by a staff member.
- Visitation will depend on the facility COVID positive status, the County COVID positivity rate and direction of CDPH.
- At Facility discretion, visitors may be required to demonstrate evidence of a (-) COVID-19 test before visitation.
- Visitors will be educated and screened and will be provided hand sanitizer and masks. Anyone with known exposure to COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or body temperature above 99.1 (F) will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors must remain properly masked (mask covering mouth and nose) while in the building and 6 feet away or farther from residents they are not visiting at all times.
- Visiting hours are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, Tuesday and Friday.
- Visitors are limited to 2 people per visit, 30 minutes per visit, and any children under age 12 are not permitted to visit at this time.
- All visits must be pre-scheduled with staff designated by the facility.
- Visitors will be allowed to go to and from the designated visiting area and no other locations in the facility.
- Staff will bring resident to the visiting area and position them 6 feet or greater distance from visitors.
- If both visitor and resident have proof of vaccination, then visitor and resident will be permitted to hold hands and give a brief hug during the visit.
- After the visit, visitors will leave using the most direct exit route, to limit visitor movement in the facility.
- After the visit, staff will provide hand hygiene for resident.
- Any violation of facility visitation policy will result in immediate termination of visit and may impact approval of future visits.